This Tuna fish salad almost has poke vibe to it! it’s delicious,takes seconds to make if you have an extra cooked sweet potato chilling in your fridge already! plus its super healthy.
All YOU NEED
- 1 can of tuna fish
- 1 cooked sweet potato cut into round slices
- any salad leaves you like
- 1 medium size tomato
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- a sprinkle of any nuts and seeds of your choice
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- a drizzle of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1/2 a teaspoon of orange or lemon zest
- salt & pepper to taste
Drain a can of tuna and add to a bowl, add cooked slices of sweet potato, chopped tomato, onions, salad leaves and nuts. mix all together then douse it with the salad dressing.
Mix olive oil, vinegar,honey and lemon or orange zest in a bowl. Mix with a kitchen whisk till nice and fluffy.